- Alumnus of Professional Performing Dance Company Culture Shock DC, and local DMV Crew TeamWeGonMakeIt.
- Trained in Jazz, House, Waacking, and Street Styles.
- Choreographed over 20 pieces for George Mason University’s Hip-Hop dance troupe Urbanknowlogy 101, where she served as the Artistic Director for two years, 2 pieces for Culture Shock DC (which were performed internationally) and has been continuously choreographing for Born 2 Dance stage and productions since 2012.
- Pursued dance minor from George Mason University.
- Performed at such notable events as, The National Cherry Blossom Festival, Prelude Dance Competition, World of Dance: New York, East Coast Dance Competition, Culture Shock’s International Choreographers Showcase, NOVA’s Jazz and Tap Festival.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2012.
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for adults and kids, and is the driving force behind the introduction of K-Pop and Dancehall classes at the studio.
- Choreographs various adult and youth performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Directs the Hip Hop Teen dance company: Delta
Summer Camp Week #6: July 31st to August 4th 1 Weeks Fri, Mon, Thurs, Tues, Wed 9:00 AM – Various
Summer Camp Week #7: August 7th to August 11th 1 Weeks Fri, Mon, Thurs, Tues, Wed 9:00 AM – Various
K-Pop (Technique & Choreography) 10 Weeks Sat 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM
Hip Hop—Recital Choreography-Intermediate: Juniors (ages 6-9) 10 Weeks Sat 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Hip Hop—beliEVErs Team (ages 6-9) 10 Weeks Fri 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
K-Pop (Technique & Choreography): Teens (ages 13-17) 10 Weeks Sat 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM