- Started dancing at age 6.
- Joined the Tennessee Children’s Dance Ensemble in 2008 and toured locally, nationally, and internationally with the ensemble until 2014.
- Pursuing a BFA in Dance Performance at George Mason University since 2014.
- Taught and choreographed in Ballet, Modern, Jazz, and Conditioning/Stretching classes.
- Performs with Mason Dance Company.
- Certified Zumba instructor.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2016.
- Teaches Ballet and Modern classes for adults and kids.
No events currently available.