- Trained in Urban Dance and Jazz.
- Principal dance and choreography with prestigious dance company: Culture Shock DC.
- Artistic Director of youth company: Future Shock DC.
- Performed at the Kennedy Center, East Coast Dance Concert, Prelude DMV Dance Competition, among others.
- Teaches Hip Hop youth classes at Elite Dance Studio and Impact Performing Arts in Maryland.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2016.
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for adults and kids.
Summer Camp Week #1: June 26th to June 30th 1 Weeks Fri, Mon, Thurs, Tues, Wed 9:00 AM – Various
Summer Camp Week #8: August 14th to August 18th 1 Weeks Fri, Mon, Thurs, Tues, Wed 9:00 AM – Various
Hip Hop—Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 11 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Hip Hop—Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 10 Weeks Sat 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Hip Hop—BOYS Recital Choreography-Beginner: Juniors (ages 6-9) 11 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Hip Hop—Recital Choreography-Low Intermediate Tweens (ages 10-12) 10 Weeks Sat 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Hip Hop—Recital Choreography-Low Intermediate Teens (ages 13-17) 10 Weeks Sat 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM