- Founded Washington Dance Institute.
- Taught at several clubs, including the French Embassy for their New Years Eve 2006 gala.
- Performed at many events, including at the premier of “Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights” for the Loewe’s Theater in Georgetown.
- Co-Produced ‘Summer Serenade Ball’, an evening of Viennese Waltz and the “Autumn Twilight Ball”.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2008.
- Teaches Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, and Ballroom.
- Choreographs various performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Performs duet and group performance at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala, as well as at various Salsa and Bachata congresses.
- Directs the Salsa student dance company: Capital Salseros.
Salsa- Low Intermediate (Technique) 1 Weeks Sun 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Salsa- Low Intermediate (Technique) 3 Weeks Sun 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM