ABOUT THIS INTENSIVE
In this intensive, dancers between the ages of 8 and 17 with at least two years of progressive Hip Hop class experience, will work on the following areas:
- Building on your foundation
- Finding yourself as a mover
- Learning how a solid foundation contributes to finding yourself, especially in Street Styles
- Learning techniques that will broaden your creative outpouring
- Improving musicality by digging deeper into your understanding of music, including layers, harmonies, melodies, dancing on-the-beat vs. on-the-rhythm, etc.
- Freestyle exercises building on your improved musicality
- Learning and creating Combos
OVERLAPPING CAMP ENROLLMENT
Students who wish to attend a weekly intensive during a Summer Camp week in which they’re enrolled, or plan to enroll, can opt for the camp’s Early Day option (9am to 1pm), and then attend the intensive from 1pm to 4pm. Your Early Day camp registration still entitles you to perform at the camp’s weekly showcase on Friday.