ABOUT MUSICAL THEATRE INTENSIVE
In this intensive, designed for dancers between the ages of 8 and 17, you will:
- Learn foundational Musical Theatre dance and performance technique
- Learn choreography to songs from your favorite musicals
- Learn how to create a character and express meaning through dance
- Bond and make friends with other musical theatre lovers!
- Experience what it is like to attend a Musical Theatre dance audition
- Perform in a final showcase for family and loved ones
|Mon||August 16th||Musical Theatre Basics||Catelynn Brown & Nicole Maneffa|
|Tues||August 17th||Rehearsing and Performing||Nicole Maneffa|
|Wed||August 18th||Mock Audition||Catelynn Brown & Nicole Maneffa|
|Thurs||August 19th||Final Performance||Nicole Maneffa|
OVERLAPPING CAMP ENROLLMENT
Students who wish to attend a weekly intensive during a Summer Camp week in which they’re enrolled, or plan to enroll, can opt for the camp’s Early Day option (9am to 1pm), and then attend the intensive from 1pm to 4pm. Your Early Day camp registration still entitles you to perform at the camp’s weekly showcase on Friday.