- 9/9 & 9/16: Back-to-Basics: Mechanics of our most utilized leaps & turns
- 9/23 & 9/30: Progressions for Jump Stability (CLI)
- 10/7 & 10/14: Across the Floor Conditioning (CLI)
- 10/21 & 10/28: Pelvic and Spinal Stability (CLI)
- 11/4 & 11/11: Focus on Turns
- 11/18 & 11/25: Focus on Leaps
- 12/2: Review of Session/Holiday Fun!
PREREQUISITES: A minimum of one year of Ballet, Contemporary, or Jazz class experience.
Fitted black tank top or leotard
Fitted black dance shorts, or leggings
1) Tan footless or convertible tights (optional to be worn with shorts) NO FOOTED TIGHTS
2) Socks or Barefoot (for beginner-level classes only) or Lyrical Half-Sole Shoe (Advanced Beginner and Higher)
French braid, TIGHT high pony tail, or bun (hair should not have to be adjusted in the middle of class)
NO JEWELRY (exception: stud earrings and medical alert jewelry)
Dancewear Solutions: https://www.dancewearsolutions.com