- CHOREOGRAPHY CLASSES: Hip Hop choreography class every morning, which culminates in the Friday Showcase performance.
- TECHNIQUE DANCE CLASSES: A different dance class every afternoon, including Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, and Urban Dance.
- DAILY ACTIVITIES: Various fun and educational activities are held every day, including Costume design during Arts & Crafts session, Glow Dance Party with free-style training, and Wii dance games and contests.
- SHOWCASE & AWARDS: The highlight of every camp week as the students perform their group’s Hip Hop choreography, while donning the costumes they designed themselves, at the weekly Friday Showcase in front of family and friends. Awards and celebration follow, capping off the exciting camp week.
- AGES: 6 to 15, divided into appropriate age groups.
- SCHEDULE OPTIONS: Early Day (9am-1pm). Mid Day (9am-3pm). Full Day (9am-5pm). Extended Care available at nominal fees. ($40 for either early drop-off (8:30am) or late pick-up (1:30pm, 3:30pm, or 5:30pm) and $75 for both.)
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Hip Hop Choreography class
Wii Dance Games & Contests
Lunch Break (please pack lunch)
1:00pm: END OF EARLY DAY CAMP
Arts & Crafts: Costume Design for the Showcase
Technique Dance Class (Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Urban Dance)
3:00pm: END OF MID DAY CAMP
Glow Dance Party: Freestyle Dance Training
5:00pm: END OF FULL DAY CAMP
- Friday 5:00-5:45pm:
Weekly Showcase Performance (family & friends in attendance)