- Started dancing at the age of 5 at De-An’s Jump Dance Center in Corona, CA. Studied with the Richmond Ballet & Bon Air Dance after moving to VA
- Trained in Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet, Street Styles, Musical Theatre, Lyrical, and Tap. NGCP Certified Teacher in the Giordano Jazz Technique. Alumna of The Galen Hooks Method (Creative Track). Attends workshops such as The Dance Teacher Summit, Monsters of Hip Hop, Jump! On Tour, and more to continue training.
- Performed with the Richmond Ballet in various productions, including Romeo and Juliet, The Nutcracker, and their World Premier of Cinderella. Can be seen as a dancer in Jason Cerda’s “Telefone” music video.
- Choreographed/Taught Workshops for World-Class Talent Experience Nationals, WCTE LIVE! In-Studio events, Extreme 14 In10sive at 24/7 Dance, National Dance Day put on by Art Thru Muvmnt, Synergy Dance Experiment (put on by Pace University Commercial Dance Program students), and has been a guest instructor at various studios around the country.
- Won Awards for her work at multiple competitions, including numerous Choreography & Entertainment Awards from Starpower, Nexstar, and StarQuest as well as countless other high honors at World-Class Talent Experience, Onstage America, and Dance Machine.
- Founded Dance Fusion at Christopher Newport University.
- Judges dance competitions with World-Class Talent Experience.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2015.
- Teaches Jazz, Contemporary, and Hip Hop classes for adults and kids.
- Directs B2D Competition Team Program as well as competition teams: Beta (Hip Hop), Sparx (Jazz), Kinetic (Jazz), and Synergy (Contemporary).
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
Contemporary- SYNERGY Team (ages 9-12) 4 Weeks Mon 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Hip Hop- BETA Team (ages 10-13) 5 Weeks Tues 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Jazz- Intermediate/Advanced (Technique): Youth (ages 10-17) 5 Weeks Thurs 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Jazz- SPARX Team (ages 11-14) 5 Weeks Mon 7:45 PM – 9:15 PM
Jazz- KINETIC Team (ages 14-18) 5 Weeks Thurs 7:45 PM – 9:15 PM