- Started dancing at the age of 5 at De-An’s Jump Dance Center in Corona, CA, and performed with Jump Talent Troupe at various competitions.
- Trained in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop/Urban Dance, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theater and Tap. Studied with Kodachrome VA and national conventions like Monsters of Hip Hop, JUMP on Tour, ASH, and others.
- Performed with the Richmond Ballet in various productions, including Romeo and Juliet, The Nutcracker, and their World Premier of Cinderella. Can be seen as a dancer in Jason Cerda’s“Telefone” music video.
- Choreographed/Taught Workshops for for World-Class Talent Experience Nationals in VA Beach, VA and Mystic, CT, National Dance Day put on by Art Thru Muvmnt alongside Mikey Dellavella (S-Rank, World of Dance), Extreme 14 In10sive at 24/7 Dance, and has been a guest instructor at various studios around the country.
- Won Awards for her work at multiple competitions, including Choreography Awards from Starpower, Nexstar, and StarQuest as well as countless other awards at World-Class Talent Experience, Onstage America, and Dance Machine..
- Founded Dance Fusion at Christopher Newport University.
- Judges dance competitions with World Class Talent Experience.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2015.
- Teaches Hip Hop, K-Pop, Lyrical, Jazz, and Contemporary Dance classes for adults and kids
- Choreographs various recital classes for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Directs B2D competition teams: Beta (Hip Hop), Sparx (Jazz), and Synergy (Contemporary)
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala
Leaps & Turns (Technique): Youth (ages 10-17) 11 Weeks Mon 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM
Contemporary- Advanced Beginner: Youth (ages 10-17) 11 Weeks Thurs 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Contemporary- SYNERGY Team (ages 9-12) 11 Weeks Mon 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Hip Hop- BETA Team (ages 10-13) 10 Weeks Tues 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Jazz- SPARX Team (ages 11-14) 11 Weeks Mon 7:45 PM – 9:15 PM
K-POP- Advanced Beginner Choreography (Performance) 10 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM