- Trained in Hiphop, dancehall, traditional west African, and Afrobeats at SUNY Brockport in New York.
- Performed during college in various styles, including Dancehall, Afrobeats, Traditional West African Dance, and Heels.
- Trained privately under Latonya Style in female dancehall steps and cultural history.
- Received her Level 1 Instructor Certification in Stylish Moves in October 2020.
- Performed with The Hip Hop Dance Club, Step Team, and CSA at regular social and professional events throughout the campus and community at SUNY Brockport.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2021.
- Teaches Dancehall classes for adults.
Sensual Dance- Twerk & Heels Fusion (Technique & Choreography) 10 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM