- Started dancing at the age of 2 and competing at the age of 5.
- Trained extensively in Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Ballet & Hip Hop.
- Taught classes and choreographed award winning competition dances at her home studio in New York since 2011.
- Performed at prestigious venues and events, including New York City Tap Festival, Tappy Holidays in NYC, Tap Kids, and nearly 100 competitions.
- Graduated from State University of New York College at Oneonta with a double major in Mathematics and Statistics and a minor in Dance.
- Choreographed for her college dance team, where she was captain, and the Terpsichorean Dance Company.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2020.
- Teaches Tap for adults and kids.
Tap- Beginner: Youth (ages 7-12) 8 Weeks Thurs 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM
Tap- Advanced Beginner: Teens (ages 13-17) 8 Weeks Thurs 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Tap- Low Intermediate: Teen (ages 13-17) 8 Weeks Thurs 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Tap- Advanced Beginner (Technique & Combinations) 8 Weeks Thurs 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Tap- Low Intermediate (Technique & Combinations) 8 Weeks Thurs 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM