- Started dancing at the age of 4.
- Trained in Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop.
- Choreographed numerous pieces for UMD’s Revolutions Dance Ensemble where she also served as elected president for two years.
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for multiple studios in the DMV area.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2020.
- Teaches Hip Hop, Jazz and Contemporary classes for kids.
Contemporary- Beginner: Youth (ages 10-17) 9 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Hip Hop- Beginner Technique & Choreography: Juniors (ages 7-9) 9 Weeks Wed 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM
Jazz- Beginner (Technique): Teens (age 13-17) 9 Weeks Wed 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Contemporary- Beginner (Technique) 9 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Jazz- Beginner (Technique) 9 Weeks Wed 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM