- Alumnus of professional performing dance company: Culture Shock DC, and local DMV crew TeamWeGonMakeIt
- Trained in Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, House, Waacking, Voguing, Locking, Street Styles, Musical Theater, and Yoga. Attended Urban Dance Camp in Germany in 2012 and has also trained at the iconic LA studios: Debbie Reynolds and Millennium Dance Complex
- Choreographed numerous pieces for Culture Shock DC, as well as for GMU’s Hip Hop dance team Urbanknowlogy 101, where she also served as the Artistic Director. Also served as one of the lead choreographers for local artist Laurelle.
- Graduated with a Theater Major and Dance Minor from George Mason University.
- Performed at various prestigious events, including Prelude Dance Competition, World of Dance: New York, Culture Shock’s International Choreographers Showcase, and Carnival choreographer’s showcase in NY and LA.
- Coached AllStars Dance teams for four years leading various teams to receive high scores at Battle at The Capital, and Worlds Dance Competition in Florida, among other various prestigious competitive events.
- Acting Training received from The Groundlings Improv Studio And Killian On Melrose. She also has been involved in various feature films and commercials including A Wrinkle In Time, Live By Night, Valley Girl, And Toyota.
- Completed 200-hour Yoga Certification at Easy Day Yoga in Ashburn, VA.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2012.
- Teaches Hip Hop and Urban Styles for adults and kids.
- Directs B2D competition team: Flare (Hip Hop)
- Choreographs various adult and youth performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala
Hip Hop- FLARE Team (ages 7-10) 2 Weeks Sat 1:45 PM – 3:45 PM