- Trained in ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, hip-hop, precision/pom, kickline and contemporary.
- Specializes in strength training and functional fitness to support dance goals.
- Coached the Washington Football Team’s junior all-star competitive team to 2 consecutive UDA National Championship titles in jazz and hip hop categories.
- Led the 2020 First Ladies of Football first virtual training program to prep individuals for pro cheer audition season.
- NFL cheerleader for the Washington Football Team for 4 years.
- Performed with New Kids on the Block.
- Selected as the 2020 Pro Bowl Cheerleader to represent the First Ladies of Football in Orlando, FL for the All-Star Game among 26 other NFL teams and served as co-captain 2020-2021.
- Graduated from Virginia Tech and currently works full-time in non-profit digital marketing.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2021.
- Teaches Hip Hop and Jazz classes for kids and adults.
No events currently available.