- Studied Hip Hop, Modern and Ballet as a teenager.
- Started training in Belly Dance in West Africa in 2006
- Trains under the Salimpour School of Belly Dance, and performs locally as Group Leader for Salimpour Collective DC and internationally with Suhaila Salimpour’s Bal Anat.
- Teaches belly dance workshops at festivals and dance studios in the North East.
- Performed at Art of the Belly, Spring Caravan, Rakkasah East, East Coast Classic, and many other dance community events.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2019.
- Teaches Belly Dance classes.
- Choreographes performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
Belly Dance: Boot Camp (Technique & Fitness) 8 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Belly Dance: Rock/Pop Fusion Choreography (Performance) 8 Weeks Tues 8:45 PM – 9:45 PM