- Trained in Contemporary, Modern, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Street Styles, Improvisation, Musical Theater, Creative Movement, Composition and Performance Production.
- Graduated with Bachelor of Arts in Dance from James Madison University.
- Choreographed and performed at competitions, and showcases in the area as well as in the Gina Zo Pouring Rain music video.
- Served as artistic director for Mozaic Dance Team and Visual Distortions Dance Crew.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2020.
- Teaches Contemporary classes for adults and youth.
Contemporary- Beginner: Youth (ages 10-17) 3 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Contemporary- Beginner (Technique) 3 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM