- Trained in Contemporary, Modern, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Street Styles, Improvisation, Musical Theater, Creative Movement, Composition and Performance Production.
- Graduated with Bachelor of Arts in Dance from James Madison University.
- Choreographed and performed at competitions, and showcases in the area as well as in the Gina Zo Pouring Rain music video.
- Served as artistic director for Mozaic Dance Team and Visual Distortions Dance Crew.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2020.
- Teaches Contemporary classes for adults and youth.
Contemporary- Advanced Beginner (Choreography): Teens (age 13-17) 5 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Street Jazz (Choreography)- Teens (ages 13-17) 5 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Contemporary- Advanced Beginner (Choreography) 5 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Street Jazz- (Technique & Choreography) 5 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM