- Trained in Hip Hop, Whacking, Street Jazz and Musical Theatre.
- Member of UP Street Dance Club and The Crew Member and Competing Team at World Hip-hop Dance Championship in Las Vegas.
- Representative for the Philippines’ Department of Tourism.
- President of UPLB Street Jazz Dance Co. and competing team who won various competitions across the Philippines.
- Artistic Supervisor at Kidzania Manila for 2 years, choreographing and staging performances for kids
- Graduated from University of the Philippines Los Baños with her Bachelor of Science in Development Communication.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2021.
- Teaches Hip Hop for adults and kids.
Hip Hop & Creative Dance: Tots (ages 3-4) 7 Weeks Sat 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
Hip Hop & Creative Dance: Minis (ages 5-6) 7 Weeks Sat 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
Hip Hop- Beginner: Juniors (ages 7-9) 7 Weeks Sat 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Hip Hop- Beginner: Teens (ages 15-17) 6 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Hip Hop- Foundation & Drills: Youth (ages 7-17) 6 Weeks Tues 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM
Hip Hop- Foundation & Drills: Youth (ages 7-17) 7 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Hip Hop- INSCAPE Team (ages 10-14) 7 Weeks Sat 1:45 PM – 3:45 PM
Hip Hop- Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 6 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM