- Trained extensively in Hip Hop and various Urban Dance styles
- Trained for over a decade in Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, and Tap
- Performed at Disney and the Kennedy Center
- Member of the international dance team Sole Defined
- Worked with many renowned directors and choreographers, including Kenny Ortega.
- Judges dance competitions with the Sheer Talent organization
- Won various choreography awards at competition, including “Best Staging, Precision, and Execution”
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2014.
- Teaches Hip Hop, Tap, and Contemporary classes for adults and kids.
- Directs the B2D Hip Hop competition teams: Delta (Hip Hop) and Melodic (Tap)
- Choreographs and Directs for the B2D Music Video Series
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
Hip Hop- DELTA Team (ages 13-17) 7 Weeks Sun 2:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Tap- Intermediate: Teen (ages 13-17) 6 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Tap- Advanced: Teen (ages 13-17) 6 Weeks Tues 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM
Sensual Hip Hop- Intermediate/Advanced (Technique & Choreography) 6 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Tap: MELODIC Team (ages 12-15) 7 Weeks Sun 12:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Tap- Intermediate (Technique & Combinations) 6 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Tap- Advanced (Technique & Combinations) 6 Weeks Tues 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM