- Alumnus of Professional Performing Dance Company Culture Shock DC, and local DMV Crew TeamWeGonMakeIt.
- Trained in Jazz, House, Waacking, and Street Styles.
- Choreographed numerous pieces for GMU’s Hip-Hop dance team Urbanknowlogy 101, where she served as the Artistic Director for two years, as well as for Culture Shock DC.
- Adjunct Professor at George Mason University.
- Performed at various prestigious events, including Prelude Dance Competition, World of Dance: New York, and Culture Shock’s International Choreographers Showcase.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2012.
- Teaches Hip Hop, K-Pop, and Dancehall classes for adults and kids, and is the driving force behind the introduction of K-Pop and Dancehall classes at the studio.
- Choreographs various adult and youth performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Directs B2D competition team: Theo (Hip Hop)
- Directs and choreographs for the B2D Music Video Series
- Serves as the Artistic Director for B2D’s Hip Hop program: Urban Theory.
Hip Hop- Beginner Technique & Choreography: Youth (ages 10-15) **VIRTUAL** 1 Weeks Fri 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Urban Styles Drills- Youth (ages 7-17) **VIRTUAL** 1 Weeks Fri 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Street Jazz (Technique & Choreography)- Youth (ages 10-15) **VIRTUAL** 1 Weeks Fri 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Street Jazz- (Technique & Choreography) **VIRTUAL** 1 Weeks Fri 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM