- Alumnus of Professional Performing Dance Company Culture Shock DC, and local DMV Crew TeamWeGonMakeIt.
- Trained in Jazz, House, Waacking, and Street Styles.
- Choreographed numerous pieces for GMU’s Hip-Hop dance team Urbanknowlogy 101, where she served as the Artistic Director for two years, as well as for Culture Shock DC.
- Graduated with a dance minor from George Mason University.
- Adjunct Professor at George Mason University.
- Performed at various prestigious events, including Prelude Dance Competition, World of Dance: New York, and Culture Shock’s International Choreographers Showcase.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2012.
- Teaches Hip Hop, K-Pop, and Dancehall classes for adults and kids, and is the driving force behind the introduction of K-Pop and Dancehall classes at the studio.
- Choreographs various adult and youth performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Directs B2D competition team: Theo (Hip Hop)
- Directs and choreographs for the B2D Music Video Series
- Serves as the Artistic Director for B2D’s Hip Hop program: Urban Theory.
Hip Hop- Advanced Beginner RECITAL Choreography: Youth (ages 8-12) 11 Weeks Mon 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM
Hip Hop- Advanced Beginner RECITAL Choreography: Youth (ages 10-17) 10 Weeks Tues 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM
Urban Theory-Foundation (ages 7 to 17) 11 Weeks Sat 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM
Hip Hop- THEO Team (ages 12-15) 10 Weeks Sun 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Street Jazz (Technique & Choreography): Youth (ages 13-17) 11 Weeks Mon 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
K-POP: Advanced Beginner: Teens (ages 13-17) 11 Weeks Mon 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Hip Hop- Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 10 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Hip Hop- Low Intermediate Choreography (Performance) 10 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Street Jazz- (Technique & Choreography) 11 Weeks Mon 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
K-POP- Advanced Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 11 Weeks Mon 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM