- Started dancing at age 3.
- Trained extensively in ballet, Broadway and rhythm tap, Broadway and street jazz, contemporary, modern, and dancehall.
- Taught at classical dance studios in the US and India, elementary schools, childrens’ theatre companies, and fitness facilities since 2013.
- Graduated from George Mason University with a B.S. in Kinesiology and a minor in Nutrition.
- Co-Founder and Lead-Choreographer for GMU’s first Afro-Caribbean dance troupe, Pop Out Dancerz.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2020.
- Teaches Ballet, Contemporary and Broadway Tap Classes for Youth.
Ballet- Beginner: Youth (ages 10-17) 7 Weeks Tues 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM
Ballet- Beginner (Technique) 7 Weeks Tues 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM
Jazz & Contemporary Fusion- Beginner: Juniors (ages 7-9) 7 Weeks Tues 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Broadway Tap- Low Intermediate: Teens (ages 13-17) 7 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Broadway Tap- Advanced: Teens (ages 13-17) 8 Weeks Sun 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Broadway Tap- Advanced (Technique & Combinations) 8 Weeks Sun 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Broadway Tap- Low Intermediate (Technique & Combinations) 7 Weeks Tues 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM