- Graduated from the National School of Dance in Havana in 2008.
- Trained in Jazz, Modern, Ballet, and Contemporary.
- Member of Malpaso Dance Company.
- Won multiple dance awards, including Best Female Interpretation and Best Choreography Award.
- Performed at the Kennedy Center with Company E, PrioreDance, Kyoko Dansu and DC Cacineros
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2019.
- Teaches Contemporary and Ballet classes.
Ballet-II (Technique) [Sept-June] 8 Weeks Mon 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM
Ballet-II (Technique) [Sept-June] 8 Weeks Mon 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM