- Trained extensively in Hip Hop, Popping, Locking, and other Urban Dance genres
- Founded and continues to lead GMU’s first popping crew: Kabuka.
- Former Member of various Hip Hop teams including Culture Shock DC, TeamWeGonnaMakeIt, and Urbanknowlogy 101
- Won Awards at various dance competitions and battles.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2011.
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for adults and kids.
- Choreographs various adult and youth performance pieces for the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala.
- Directs and choreographs for the B2D Music Video Series
- Performs with the B2D Hip Hop faculty at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala
Hip Hop- Beginner Technique & Choreography: Youth (ages 10-15) 8 Weeks Sat 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM
Hip Hop- Advanced Beginner (Technique & Choreography) 8 Weeks Sat 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM