- Started dancing at the age of 5 and competing at the age of 7
- Trained extensively in Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Ballet & Hip Hop
- Taught classes and directed competition teams at her home studio in New York since 2010
- Performed at prestigious venues and events, including New York City Tap Festival and the United Nations, and was cast in the professional tap show Rhythm Is Our Business
- Graduated from State University of New York College at Oneonta with a double major in Early Childhood and Childhood Education
- Choreographed for her college dance team
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2018.
- Teaches Tap classes for kids and adults.
Tap- Beginner: Youth (ages 7-12) 10 Weeks Tues 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM
Tap- Beginner: Teens (ages 13-17) 10 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Tap- Beginner (Technique & Combinations) 10 Weeks Tues 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM