- Trained in all Urban Dance styles, Jazz, Contemporary, Modern, Ballet, and Tap
- Member of Culture Shock DC
- Directed DCypher Dance team
- Founded youth Hip Hop company Urban Impact
- Performed at a NFL Redskin’s Halftime Show, White House Easter Egg Roll, Cirque du Soleil Gala Performance, , NYC Hip Hop Theatre Festival, and Metro DC Dance Awards at the Kennedy Center.
- Featured Dancer in Bollywood movie Ta Ra Rum Pum, BET’s 106 & Park, and PBS’s Broadway Celebration: In Performance at the White House.
- Coaches various competition dance teams throughout the DMV.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2015
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for adults and kids
- Directs B2D competition team: Energize (Hip Hop)
- Performs at the semi-annual Awaken The Dancer Within Gala’s faculty piece
Hip Hop- Beginner Technique & Choreography: Teens (ages 13-17) 7 Weeks Sun 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Hip Hop- ENERGIZE Team (ages 7-10) 6 Weeks Sun 12:45 PM – 2:45 PM