- Trained in Hip Hop, Jazz, Cheer, and Pom and specializes in Power and Performance.
- NBA Dancer for the Washington Wizards for 2 years.
- Selected to represent the Washington Wizards at the All-Pro convention in Atlanta, Pro-Action Convention in Las Vegas, Dance Tour in China, and the Sideline Prep Workshop.
- Graduated from Trinity Washington University and currently works Full-Time in Human Resources
- Performed with Toddrick Hall.
- Former Washington Valorette for the American Football League and DMV Lady Warrior for the American Basketball Association.
LIFE AT B2D
- Joined the B2D faculty in 2021.
- Teaches Hip Hop classes for adults and kids.
Hip Hop- Advanced: Pro Dance Team Choreography: Teens (age 13-17) 6 Weeks Wed 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Hip Hop- Advanced: Pro Dance Team Choreography 6 Weeks Wed 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM