School is out, dancing is in!
Offered for kids between the ages of 6 and 15, B2D Summer Camps feature a variety of fun dance activities, flexible schedules, affordable rates, state-of-the-art facility, and a top-notch dance faculty.
From Hip Hop choreography and Technique Dance classes to Costume Design and Glow Dance Party, B2D camps offer a wide range of fun and educational activities, always culminating in the popular Showcase every Friday.
- CHOREOGRAPHY CLASSES: Hip Hop choreography class every morning, which culminates in the Friday Showcase performance.
- TECHNIQUE DANCE CLASSES: A different dance class every afternoon, including Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, and Urban Dance.
- DAILY ACTIVITIES: Various fun and educational activities are held every day, including Costume design during Arts & Crafts session, Glow Dance Party with Freestyle Dance training, and Wii dance games and contests.
- SHOWCASE & AWARDS: The highlight of every camp week as the students perform their group’s Hip Hop choreography, while donning the costumes they designed themselves, at the weekly Friday Showcase in front of family and friends. Awards and celebration follow, capping off the exciting camp week.
CAMP SCHEDULE & FEES
Our Summer Camp offers various schedule options catering to your needs. The fees are affordable and various discounted combos are available.
A total of 10 weekly camps are offered, from June 15th until August 21st.
- FEES (per camp week): $275 for Early Day; $360 for Mid Day; $435 for Full Day. Various discounts available when purchasing multiple weeks at once.
- CAMP DATES: The first Summer camp for 2020 starts on Monday, June 15th.
- DURATION: 10 weekly camps, from 6/15 to 8/21/20. You select and register for each camp week separately.
- SCHEDULE OPTIONS: Early Day (9am-1pm). Mid Day (9am-3pm). Full Day (9am-5pm). Extended Care available at nominal fees. ($40 for either early drop-off (8:30am) or late pick-up (1:30pm, 3:30pm, or 5:30pm) and $75 for both.)
- AGES: 6 to 15, divided into appropriate age groups.